Hee! Great post... My vehicle DOES kinda match my house...it actually has some of the actual house paint on it...where I ran into the side of the garage. YEWOUCH!
Oh my gosh. That's a hoot. Can you just imagine what their closet is like! I'm afraid my house and car are perhaps complimentary but no they don't rock like these. Happy Twirls
Thank you for stopping by and saying hello. My door is always open and I look forward to visiting with you. Grab another cup of coffee or tea and lets chat.
How cute is that?!!! I think my car goes with my house but it certainly doesn't match!!! Maybe I'm doing something wrong;)!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend!!!
XOXO
Cathy
Tooo cute! :)
ReplyDeleteHee! Great post...
ReplyDeleteMy vehicle DOES kinda match my house...it actually has some of the actual house paint on it...where I ran into the side of the garage. YEWOUCH!
Such a cute post!
ReplyDeleteGuess I get to go car shopping today!
Oh my gosh. That's a hoot. Can you just imagine what their closet is like! I'm afraid my house and car are perhaps complimentary but no they don't rock like these.
ReplyDeleteHappy Twirls