Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

A picture is worth a thousand words. Dixie at French Lique hosts Wordless Wednesday. Bloggers are supposed to simply post a picture and allow the viewer to discern the story. This weeks subject is Mothers.


Blessings,

8 comments:

  1. Great picture! I want to go to the beach!
    *´¨)
    ¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
    (¸.*´ (¸.*´* Wordless Wednesday~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this silhouette on the beach. You and your daughter, perhaps? Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing dear one. There is such great blessing in being a Mom and a Grandma. I'm both and I love it! God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful-beautiful photo... I want to be there with my daughters...
    blessings. Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWWWWWWWW
    I love the beach !!
    Great photo for Wordless Wednesday Mom .
    Have wonderful day and a very Blessed Mothers Day .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and saying hello. My door is always open and I look forward to visiting with you. Grab another cup of coffee or tea and lets chat.

Kathleen