
I don't know why but lately I have been obsessed with woven tote bags. I usually like to take a book or magazine with me when I leave for the day. At least I have something to read if I decide to swing by my local coffee shop, or heaven forbid get stranded somewhere. So I thought a woven tote would be perfect. So summer like, don't you think? So, tomorrow will be the perfect day to go on a hunting expedition to some of my local thrift stores. I'll let you know if I score anything. In the meantime, I found some beauties to get me motivated. Wish me luck.













Blessings,
I'm so envious of your tote bag toting treasure hunting trip! Shop stylishly and enjoy!
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you,
Vonnie
O.K. now I want one!!! All of these are sooo pretty!!! I have a bag fetish...can you ever have too many bags?!!!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Cathy
What great images. I adore woven totes. Let me know what you find!!
ReplyDeleteawesome totes!! love them all :)
ReplyDeleteOOOooooh...you found some goodies there! I love straw totes. Too much. I just bought another...this one is little with a long strap, but shaped like a little pineapple. Couldn't resist!
ReplyDeleteBest to you on your hunt!
I've been looking for a straw bag too. I want one with a zipper and it's a little harder to find. I have one with an American flag design that I bring out in July. Happy hunting...you know the fun part is the search!
ReplyDeleteLeanne
Ooo Kathleen, I love woven totes - and you found some real beauties! I can't wait to see what you end up with!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend and great tote shopping!
xo Isa
I guess it's the texture that draws the eye.
ReplyDeleteWe'll be in Lutz.
GREAT bags... I want that bag and that adorable kitten!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful shots!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a huge wicker basket person so I know the feeling.
Great minds! I'm looking for one too...I think my dream bag for now would be a woven backpack. I'll be doing walking before I pick up the bus in the evenings, so I want a different pack...woven backpack seems to me that it would be perfect
ReplyDelete