Friday, October 17, 2008

My New Hobby

I love to create and I am always busy making something, my hands are rarely idle. I have fallen in love with adobe photo shop. WOW, I can't believe what I can make. The best news is that I now know how all those logos are designed. I designed our companies logo in word and then had a printing company put it all together. Now I can do it in photo shop because I know all about layering. I have always been challenged when it came to electronics but I have been sticking with it and using tutorials. I have to say I am surprising myself. I think some web design classes may be in my future. I have been burning the midnight oil and playing with alot of designs. I put together this new blog header, let me know what you think. Now, I think I'll make another one, come back soon to check it out.

No comments: