Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Alert, missing birds


Susan at Between Naps on the Porch is hosting Target Birds on Holiday.They left without saying good bye. I didn't even have a chance to take their picture to remember them by.

They said I moved them around too much.
This little birdie told me that they were last seen boarding a bus.

Maybe it was this bluebird bus

Rumor has it that they felt they needed more education and a purpose in life.
So, off to school they went. For continuing Ed classes.



You could have just told me you needed more. Are you coming back?


Susan at Between Naps on the Porch is hosting Target Birds on Holiday.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kathleen! I know you're so distraught about your birdies leaving! Hopefully they'll come back. I hope they did not read that awful book! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Unknown said...

hahaha...cute post! Hope you are getting to enjoy some Spring weather!

Melissa Miller said...

Toooo cute Kathleeen! :)

Chandy said...

Kathleen, (lol) I hope you see them soon... I'm sure they are missing you too!

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

I love seeing everyone's creativity. Enjoyed yours!!! I hope your birdies come back!

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

LOL cute pics! :-) Hope your birdies return soon!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Hope your birdies are back now so you can put them to work!