This adorable pink and yellow crystal chandelier with a sweet design is from The Gracious Home and is perfect for any room in your home.
A French Porcelain Candle Snuffer in the form of a Tulip,
The snuffer is in the form of a pink and yellow tulip flower with the curved green stem forming the handle.
Luscious Lemon Tart
Makes 8 servings
1. Fit piecrust into a lightly greased 9 1/2-inch tart pan; press into fluted edges. Fold any excess dough over outside of pan, and pinch to secure to pan. (This will keep piecrust from sliding down pan as it bakes.) Generously prick bottom and sides of piecrust with a fork, and freeze 20 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 425°. Place piecrust on a baking sheet, and bake 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on a wire rack 20 minutes or until completely cool. Gently tap excess crust from sides of pan, using a rolling pin.
3. Microwave white chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals.
4. Beat softened cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add melted chocolate, and beat until blended, stopping to scrape down sides. Add Lemon Curd, and beat until blended.
5. Spoon into prepared crust. Smooth filling with a spatula. Chill 4 hours.
6. Arrange lemon candies evenly on top of tart. Prop Caramelized Sugar Spirals against lemon candies.
Lemon Mousse Tart: Prepare recipe as directed through Step 4. Beat 2 cups heavy cream at high speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gently fold into lemon mixture. Spoon mixture into prepared crust, mounding mixture in center of tart. (Mixture will be about 2 inches higher than top edge of crust.) Chill 4 hours. Garnish with lemon curls and fresh raspberries, if desired.
Till next time, Happy Decorating