Sunday, July 12, 2009

Spiritual Sunday, Where You Lead Me


Spiritual Sunday, what a wonderful way to relax and spend time with the Lord. Please stop by and visit other participants as they share devotions and uplifting music in praise of our almighty God. Thank you to Charlotte and Ginger for hosting this awesome event. It's a great way to start the week. Many blessings from my home to yours. May the Lord keep you safe in all that you do.



Where you lead me I will follow. Sometimes we don't understand our circumstances, but God has a plan. We question why, but God knows our future and it's not our job to question. Leave it in the hands of the Lord and always keep looking up for all your answers.




Blessings,

9 comments:

Musings of A Minister said...

I will be 75 this year. I preached for 47 years and I am still learning to let Him lead and to follow in faith. He knows what He is doing. I'm getting better at letting go and letting Him lead. Thanks for your good post.

Sue said...

Hi Kathleen,
What a beautiful song,our pastor's sermon was along this line today of following God where He leads us. Thank you for sharing. Great Word!
Blessings,
Sue

Lisa said...

God does indeed have a plan and He has a path. Thank you for such a beautiful post!

Heirlooms For You said...

I pray i get better everyday about letting him lead me. So beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Carol

Heirlooms For You said...

Kathleen,
I just checked out more of your blog. It is beautiful! A storme just brewed up. I need to get off the computer. Carol

Charlotte said...

Thank you for posting this beautiful video. It is so true. We need to always remember that he will lead us if we let him and sometimes he even leads us when we resist. I'm so glad he is leading my life.
Charlotte

SmilingSally said...

When He leads, we needn't worry. Thanks for the reminder.

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

Thank-you for this reminder! Have a wonderful week. Your blog is so pretty.
Ginger

RCUBEs said...

He is always there to lead...it's up to us to follow. May I have a heart that seeks Him and chooses to follow always. Beautiful song. Thanks for reminding us to follow the Shepherd. God bless.