Friday, February 13, 2009

Pink Saturday

Happy Pink Saturday

Today is Pink Saturday hosted by Bev at How Sweet The Sound www.howsweetthesound.typepad.com/. Please visit Bev for a list of all the wonderful participants


From my heart to yours, Happy Valentine's Day

Enjoy all of the indulgence that this day offers. Remember Confucius say, "no calories shall remain on your thighs on the day of love". He did say that, right? I'm sure of it.


The perfect way to start a lazy daisy day.

You have to have one, it's pink and oh so cute.

It says Happy Valentine's Day. I think it's against the law if you don't eat one.

This ones good for you, Vitamin C in those raspberries.

Calcium must be in this, we need strong bones.

I don't think this is cheese. Eat it anyway, I'm sure there's something good in it. Heck, make something up. I won't tell.

Very good for your heart, eat two. We want our ticker to last because we have more chocolate to eat.

More calcium for strong teeth

Tea is really good for you. I can see through this cookie so there can't be much bad stuff in it.

OH, be still my heart. Now, don't ya just wanna take off your clothes and roll around in this? Remember it is Valentines Day. If Confucius happens to be wrong about the calorie thing. Think how many you could burn off. Enjoy your day.

10 comments:

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Yumm! Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Valentine's Day Kathleen!

Susan

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Oh Kathleen! I'm trying to be good! Now I have to go to the store and get the goodies half-price the day after!!! lol Have a great V Day...Debbie

Anonymous said...

Oh, they all look so delicious..., but there is no sweets in my home! I hope I survive..., or maybe I run to the store tomorrow!

Lynda said...

I've just gained 10 lbs. looking at all the goodies!

Have a great Valentine's Day, Kathleen!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post! Happy Valentine's Day, Dear One,
Shelia ;)

SmilingSally said...

(*burp*) I so healthy now. Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours.

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Yummy! And no calories in viewing them :) Happy Valentine's Day!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

You are so right, calories don't count on Valentine's day. HAPPY VALENTINES. Hugs, Marty

a quiet life said...

dang you got a bunch of great looking breakfasts, oh i mean desserts! i want them all now! happy valentines day~

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Kathleen. And, a very Happy Valentine's Day to you.

I love this post, and I definitely feel healthier (and slimmer) after eating all of these goodies.