This is a similar version of my before. I have a tendency to jump right into my projects before I snap a picture of the sight for sore eyes. I found my tarnished old brass chandelier at Goodwill. I had my eye on several shell chandeliers but didn't want to spend the hefty price. The first thing I did was get out my can of spray paint and get rid of all that brass. Then on to several hours of hot gluing and 3rd. degree burns. The addition of pretty shades and my project was complete. I love the way it turned out and it looks great in my sun room. The burns however took several weeks to heal. Welders gloves may be in order for next time. But, no pain no gain. Think of the money I saved.