Saturday, April 25, 2009

Just Breath

Today I am feeling a little under the weather. So, I'm staying in my jammies, drinking tea and then I'm going to paint my nails. Yep, all the them, fingers and toes. Then off to the lanai to watch them dry. I like to watch grass grow too...


A good cup of tea makes everything better. A pretty tea cup makes it even better


White cotton nighties make me feel special.


French manicures are my favorite. They go with everything.


Nothing better then catching some rays when you're feeling blue.


Or just staying in your blue striped jammies.


Or maybe these jammies, any jammies will do on a blue day.

Sitting on the floor is usually how I paint my toe nails. I think I'll choose a coral shade.


A comfy couch and a terry robe. Now that really makes my day.

Blessings,

5 comments:

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

Who doesn't enjoy staying in their jammies all day. Enjoy relaxing :).

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh how we all need a day to pamper ourselves. I think this is a good thing. Sorry you're not feeling good, but this will make everything better. Relax and breathe deep and just enjoy the warm weather and the sunshine. Hugs, Marty

Joyeful said...

Sounds like a beautiful day! And I just love all the pictures on your blog!

Joyeful said...

Oh and I love decorating, too =)

SmilingSally said...

That's it; just spoil yourself a bit, and you'll feel better in no time. Thanks for sharing.