Sunday, January 10, 2010

Crochet Shawl Sweater

With the temps on the nippy side here in Florida, my thoughts are turning to warm and cozy sweaters. I still refuse to put a coat on but a fluffy sweater will do me just fine. I figure if I walk really fast from the car I won't be so cold. I love the look of a shawl but wanted some sleeves. I searched and found this little lovely. I think she will be the one...

I think an antique brooch would be perfect to hold the corner in place. I'll have to dig through my Mother's jewelry.

This is the yarn that I have, it has a nice soft feel and I think it will be perfect.

Now, I think it's time to pour a latte, settle into my comfy chair and get this project underway.

I hope your day is filled with comfort....

Blessings,

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Beautiful...I need one, too.
I am freezing here in Va.
andrea

Tami said...

Gorgeous...and the vintage pin with it!!

SmilingSally said...

I've zipped in my inner lining in my winter jacket! I guess that I mind the cold more than you do, or perhaps I'm still used to South Florida winters.

I always say, "if it gets to 65ยบ, it's cold!"