Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sweater Pillows


West Elm - $54 (Award-winning sweater and knitwear designers Tina Lutz and Marcia Patmos. Cable knit and graphic honeycomb pattern. Comes in ivory and heather grey. 14" x 36". Down pillow insert sold separately.)

OK, I'll say it again, it's darn cold here in Florida. These pillows are definitely the cuddle up kinda pillows that a girl needs on a chilly day. I'm thinking a trip to the thrift store for some sweaters and I could rustle up a few of these beauties real quick.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

These pillows are beautiful! I love them!! It is bitter cold here in Virginia!

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed New Year!

Hugs and prayers,
andrea

Maya said...

Love them, soooo cozy!!

Happy New Year!

Maya said...

Love them, soooo cozy!

Happy New Year!!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I'm freezing, too! I hate this.... brrrrrrrrr! On another note, I love those pillows!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

...I'll take 4...and I am not opposed to a snuggliright about now...brrrrrr!

simpledaisy said...

Love the pillows!! They look so cozy:)