Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sweater Pillows


West Elm - $54 (Award-winning sweater and knitwear designers Tina Lutz and Marcia Patmos. Cable knit and graphic honeycomb pattern. Comes in ivory and heather grey. 14" x 36". Down pillow insert sold separately.)

OK, I'll say it again, it's darn cold here in Florida. These pillows are definitely the cuddle up kinda pillows that a girl needs on a chilly day. I'm thinking a trip to the thrift store for some sweaters and I could rustle up a few of these beauties real quick.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

These pillows are beautiful! I love them!! It is bitter cold here in Virginia!

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed New Year!

Hugs and prayers,
andrea

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

Love them, soooo cozy!!

Happy New Year!

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

Love them, soooo cozy!

Happy New Year!!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I'm freezing, too! I hate this.... brrrrrrrrr! On another note, I love those pillows!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

...I'll take 4...and I am not opposed to a snuggliright about now...brrrrrr!

Simple Daisy said...

Love the pillows!! They look so cozy:)